|No credits were given for this (duplicate) view|
Our licensing agreement
- We grant you one license to install and use this software on a
single domain, on a single server. If you do not agree to the following
terms of this license, please do not purchase our product. this is a digital product and all sales are final due to the nature of how it could be duplicated after purchase then returned.
- You may install and use the software on another domain, but the
software may not be in use on more than one domain at a time unless you
purchase additional licenses. You may make back-up copies of the
software for archival purposes. You may permanently transfer your
license to use the software to another party who will be bound by this
agreement, provided you do not retain any copies of the software. In
the event of a change of domain, or a change of licensor, we require
that you notify us, so we are aware of the change. Note that support
and upgrades WILL carry to the next licensor, based on the ORIGINAL
license purchase date, as long as we are notified of the change.
- The software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and
other countries, and we retain all intellectual property rights in the
software. You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute,
lend, lease, rent, or sublicense the software code. However, this
license is not to be construed as prohibiting or limiting any fair use
sanctioned by copyright law, such as permitted library and classroom
You are hereby permitted to reverse-engineer this product to create
non-competing, complimentary or compatible products.
4. There are no refunds given on software purchases period due to the fact it can be copied after purchase and returned.
5. You are responsible for making any server changes needed to allow the site to write it's own pages !
- We warrant that the software will provide the features and
functions generally described in the product specification on our
website when you purchased it and in the product documentation.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to keep the software free of
viruses, spyware, "back door" entrances, or any other harmful code. We
will not track or collect any information about you, your data, or your
use of the software except as you specifically authorize. We will not
intentionally deprive you of your ability to use any features of the
software or access to your data.
- This software will not phone home without informing you that it
is attempting to do so and will require your express permission before
doing so. It will not download or install patches for any reason without
confirmation from you. This software will not download or install any
third party software for any reason without confirmation from you.
- We do not warrant that the software or your ability to use it
will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by
applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or
fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be,
at our option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction
of the defective software or media. To the fullest extent permitted by
applicable law, we disclaim all liability for indirect or consequential
damages that arise under this license agreement. Nothing in this
agreement limits our liability to you in the event of death or personal
injury resulting from gross negligence, fraud, or knowing
misrepresentation on our part.
This agreement has been altered, but is derived from
http://www.gripewiki.com/index.php/FEULA. We want to provide as fair a
license agreement as we can.
- If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or
unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect. This agreement
does not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a
- This agreement will be governed by the laws, including Article 2
of the Uniform Commercial Code, of the state of Pennsylvania, USA.
- This agreement does not supersede any express warranties we made
to you. Any modification to this agreement must be agreed to in writing
by both parties.